Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Married! Wow I never thought I would be able to say i'm married. I'm loving it too. Jesse is a dream come true to me. We got married Sept. 10 in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a perfect day! It started out sunny and than some clouds started to roll in when we were taking pictures at the temple. Thank goodness they rolled right back out just in time for our backyard reception! When I think back to that day I think of how incredibly happy I was. I loved having Jesse by my side, knowing he is mine forever now! I'm such a blessed girl. He is everything I've ever wanted in a man. He is super kind (sometimes maybe too much!), he is outgoing, loves doing anything outside, he is very patient with me (which was a must in a man for me!), he is funny, and he loves me!
I loved our cute reception in his parent's backyard. It was more than could have ever dreamed of. Some of my favorite things included, the little girls running around in their adorable blue skirts and sparkling shoes, my bare feet in the grass ( my shoes were really high, so my feet were killing me!), the wonderful cake that looked perfect! I secretly couldn't wait to eat it! I loved peaking over at the fence, waiting for all my friends and family to arrive. I just loved it all, but most of all I loved knowing that I had just married my dream man.

No comments:

Post a Comment