Saturday, January 21, 2012

Friday Fun

Last night Jesse and I actually went out!!!! I haven't gone and done something "fun" in ...well forever. Since being pregnant I am always sick and not in the mood. Last night, after having a little breakdown, Jesse and I decided to go down to Lehi with Melanie and Jake and use our Pass of all Passes!
It was a lot of fun. We did Mini Golfing, where every room was neon and had a different theme. Also, I WON! :) Go Annie. I told Jesse that the only reason I won is because he taught me how to actually hit the ball correctly. Thanks Jess.
Then we also did lazer tagging. That was a ton of fun too! It reminded me of the good old days when I use to go with my friends more often. Jesse did really good and got 2nd place. Go Jess! After Jesse and I went and hit up Zuppas. It was delicious as always. I love that place. I could eat there everyday.
It was a fun Friday night and I'm glad that I got out with my amazing husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment