Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer fun

   I am now 34 weeks!  I still feel like I have forever left because I am feeling huge!  I'm sure it will fly by so fast though.  I have lots and lots to do still.  We move this weekend, so I'm going to keep very busy!
   This weekend was fun.  I had my kids all day Saturday and Sunday.  On Saturday I took them to Seven Peaks water park.  It was so much fun.  Jesse, Chuck and Jacob came too.  Brody loved Jacob!  He kept asking where he went whenever he was out of sight.  Piper loved the water and couldn't get enough of it.  She is such a good little swimmer.  She loves jumping off the side into the water.  
    After we just went back to their house and hung out.  Jesse is so cute with the kids.  They love him.  He always wants to hold Piper and she says no.  Haha it makes Jesse sad.  I just laugh.  :)  He is going to be such a cute daddy.  He can get her to laugh so hard.  



     I really am missing these kids so much already.  It makes me sad that I won't see them everyday anymore.  I just have to remember that I am entering a new chapter in my life and I wouldn't want it any other way.  I am so excited for little boy Vaughan to get here.  

1 comment:

  1. You're almost there- it's just around the corner! I'm excited for your other baby showers- they'll be fun. Ethen & I went with Jacob & my mom to 7 Peeps (that's how Ethen says it) just yesterday morning. Ethen loves Jacob too just like Brody- he kept saying that he wanted to go with him on all the tube rides (& he did)! I on the other hand felt a little left out but oh well. Ha ha. I had a blast though. Hopefully we can still go together one of these days!

    ReplyDelete