Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall

    Fall is here!  That means some of the best things ever!  Pumpkin carving contests, orange everything, beautiful leaves, pumpkin cookies, costumes, hot coco, snuggling, warm jammies, haunted houses and so much more!  Fall is fun for me, it is also hard for me too....it means winter is on it's way.  I hate winter.  I'm convinced that Jesse and I need to move somewhere warm someday.  Maybe he'll give in..... Hawaii sounds nice.  :)  haha!  I don't think that this winter will be as bad this year though, cuz I have a little boy to stay home with and just do fun stuff!
    Anyways this week has been fun.  Jesse, Dawson and I went up the canyon and enjoyed the wonderful fall leaves.  It was so pretty and so much fun to see Jesse carry Dawson around in his little carrier.
                                                                  Dawson's hiding
                                                                         Hoodies!

                                                           We are good at using the self timer!

     This past Monday Dawson went into the doctor for his 2 month check up.  He had his shots.  So sad!  He screamed really good, but only for a second.  When I picked him up he stopped immediately.  He is such a tough little guy.  The hard part was after.  He got a fever and I could tell he wasn't feeling good cuz he wasn't my same little happy monster.  He was fussy and didn't eat well all day and night.  Here is a pic of his sad little band-aid thigh.


     I really love just taking a good afternoon nap with my favorite snuggle buddy.
     Here is a pic of him with the blanket I made in mutual a long time ago.  I hoped I would someday have a baby!  :)


    My mom showed me this poem and now I love it.  It's so true that babies don't keep.  Which makes me sad!  I love my baby.

Mother, O' Mother, come shake out your cloth,
Empty the dustpan, poison the moth.
Hang out the washing, make up the bed,
Sew on a button and butter the bread.

Where is the mother whose house is so shocking?
She's up in the nursery, blissfully rocking.

Oh, I've grown as shiftless as Little Boy Blue,
Lullaby, rockaby, lullaby loo.
Dishes are waiting and bills are past due,
Pat-a-cake, darling, and peek - peekaboo.

The shopping's not done and there's nothing for stew,
And out in the yard there's a hullabaloo.
But I'm playing Kanga and this is my Roo.
Look! Aren't his eyes the most wonderful hue?
Lullaby, rockaby, lullaby loo.

The cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow,
But children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs; Dust go to sleep!
I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep.


                        Enjoying every second of this little guy!


                                                           Dawson loves his bouncer!
                                       my foot next to his....I think he is going to pass me up fast!
      I was having way too much fun and put him in this little basket and he loved it!  He was so funny.  He was smiling and looked soooo relaxed!
 Have a happy day!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun post! He is such a cutie with his little grin! We will be back soon to play!! And I love that poem too. :)

    ReplyDelete