Monday, November 5, 2012

His Day

    We blessed Dawson this last Sunday and the day was perfect!  I loved every minute of it.  Jesse gave him a wonderful blessing and I felt the spirit all day long.  I am so blessed to have Dawson in my life.  I'm so grateful that I can be his mom.



   Everyone came to our house after and we ate lunch.  It was fun to chat and enjoy baby D.

    Four generation picture!  So neat.


Jesse's parents can't get enough of Dawson!
  
                   All my sisters, my mom and baby!  :)

    My cute kids came too!  Love them!  Dawson loves them too.
We loved his day.....when it was over I said to Jesse, "I'm sad it's over, but glad it was so great!"



   Well Dawson's first Halloween has come and gone.  It was so much fun dressing him up!  Jesse dressed up as buddy the elf for work....he looked exactly like him!



   On Halloween night we went over to Jesse's parents house and ate chili and played games.  It was fun and Dawson rocked his pumpkin outfit.  He is way too cute.....



     Dawson's room is done!  It took three months, but it is finally done!   I love the way it turned out.  He loves it too  :)   I love his name that I made.

    I love this kid  :)

   He looks like a little doll in this pic!  Shhhhh!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment