Friday, January 11, 2013

2013

   Well it's a new year!  Crazy.  I will have to get use to writing 2013 for sure.  For our new year we spent it with Brody and Piper.  We actually had a fun time.  We took them sledding on Monday and Tuesday.  They absolutly loved it!  Piper would say, "let's go again!"  Right after we got down the hill.  They had this old wooden sled that is awesome!  It fit us all!  We even took Dawson down once.  (That scared me!)  Jesse is going to make this child a dare devil, I just know it.  Dawson seriously amazes me, he would get snow in his face and not even cry, just smile.  What a trooper.  I only got pictures on my phone, so I can't put any up.  They were really cute though!
 
Random pictures.....  
 Dawson finally got to meet sweet little Addison!  We love her so much!  Dawson even held her hand for a second.  Best friends already!

   She is so cute!  I could hold her all day!

      Dawson rubs his eyes now when he is tired and it is adorable!

  This is what our mornings usually look like.  Dawson with some toys and the phone close by listening to Disney Pandora!

   This picture is my fav.......

Grandpa loves this kid

My baby boy sits up now!  He still falls alot, but he's getting good!
  
So I was going through his closet the other day and I found this shirt....

I love this shirt cuz it's the only shirt that Jesse has ever picked out for Dawson!  He bought it when i was pregnant and he wanted it so bad.  I thought it was cute.  

1 comment:

  1. Dawson is so brave! I want to see the sledding pics on your phone! He's getting big! That's cool that Jesse got him that shirt! You guys are awesome.

    ReplyDelete