Well we haven't been up to too much lately. A lot of hanging out at home and just working. This last weekend Jesse and I were able to get away for the weekend and it was so nice. Jesse's parents watched Dawson which was so nice of them! Dawson had so much fun! When we came back to get him he didn't want to go home. He had a blast.
Jesse and I went up to Snowbird and hung out. On Saturday we went hiking and brought a sled and sled down the big mountain. It was really fun and it was so nice to be outside! It was beautiful! We also went swimming outside, hot tubing, watched tv and just hung out! It was a nice little break from everyday life.
Nap time...ZZZZZzzzzz
One night Jesse and I made popcorn and watched tv and Dawson loved the popcorn. He had to have his own. Yummy.
He loves to brush his teeth! Daddy says, "time to brush your teeth!" Dawson goes running up into the bathroom.
Love this little busy boy! He keeps me going!
No comments:
Post a Comment