Dawson is cuter than ever......
He is a wild one!
He is a climber, I have to keep my eye on this kid!
Friday night Jesse ran with Dawson in the stroller and I rode my bike. It was fun. I love that the weather is getting nice! We would stop at parks and let Dawson get out and play. He loves slides and running around.
We just got done listening to conference and it was really good. (It is much harder to listen to when your little boy is climbing on your head!) I wouldn't want it anyother way though. I look forward to when they have it in the Ensign!
After conference I decided to make up some edible paint and see if Dawson is creative! He is....
Jesse was liking it too! At one point it kind of became a science experiment with the boys....hahah!
We had fun making a mess! :)
Anyways....that's all for today! I've got to go chase my little monster!
No comments:
Post a Comment