Friday, June 20, 2014

Lagoon fun


Laura, Derek, Kaylee, Rach, Barb, Jensen, Jade, my Mom, Dawson and I went to Lagoon!  It was so much fun.  Dawson was in heaven!  He loved the rides!  It was so much fun watching him enjoy them.  



Kaylee was a big helper.  She loved to take Dawson on the rides with her!  She was such a cutie!  He loves her.  He loved this Jeep ride so much.  "car!"

More rides with Kaylee!
My mom, Jade, Rach, Jensen, Dawson and I went and walked around Pioneer village for a while.  Jade and Rach were so cute.  They couldn't believe all the old stuff and they were actually really interesed in it!  They were being naughty for a while so we put them in jail.  ;)  I had to go in first to show them that it wasn't that scary and that I wouldn't lock it.  haha

They thought this old phone was so cool.  Jade wanted to talk foever  :)


This was the first ride that he went on!  He smiled a lot!
After every ride he would say "gain!" for again!!!!

  This car one was my fav.  I remember it as a kid and loved it.

Dawson and his buddy Jensen!
We had a blast and by the end of the night Dawson was pooped!  Such a fun filled day!


No comments:

Post a Comment