Well by baby is 2! We had a little party for him the night before his b-day and it was so cute. He had a tractor party because he loves everything and anything tractor! We had a little tractor pinyata that he loved! He loved wacking it with the bat! I think that he liked hitting it more than he liked the candy falling out of it. :) We had family over and Dawson's friend Tyse. We also had a tractor cake that he thought was pretty cool. (I have pictures, but I need to figure out how to put them on the computer cuz I got a new camera)
Anyways....he loved his party. Here are a few pictures that I took on my phone.
I made him this dump truck. He liked to pretend to drive it
He was so cute blowing out the candle. He was so far away, but blew anyways. hahah
Yummy
On his b day we hung out all day and did things he loves. Which included; the water park, feeding the ducks at the park, biking, and McDonalds for dinner. :) We missed Daddy though. He is away for work.
He loves this new tractor from Grandma and Grandpa!
My birthday boy
Feeding the ducks!
Yup....he had a "it's my birthday shirt" :) I loved spending all day with this little boy of mine! Love you Daws! Happy 2 to you!
What a fun day!! Cute tractor cake and awesome dump truck! Happy Birthday Dawson, we will see you soon!
ReplyDelete