Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Hello there


     A couple of weeks ago Jesse and I took Dawson up to Donut Falls.  It was a fun FHE.  Dawson loved every second of it!  He screamed so loud when we put him in the car to go home.  He loves the outdoors.
(I look sooooo huge!  about 34 weeks pregnant here)

It was funny we showed him how to sit on a log and than every log he saw he had to sit on it!  haha!
Love my hiking buddies!

Jesse and I were able to go to Vegas a couple of weekends ago as well.  It was really fun.  We celebrated our 3 year anniversary!  We went to Cirque Du Soli and loved it!  We also ate yummy food, went swimming an did some shopping!  I loved every second with Jesse.
I love my hubby!  :)

This was a huge statue in our hotel that we thought was cool.

Dawson also got a new bed!  Big boy now!  He loves it!
I find that I snap a ton of pictures of him sleeping in it cuz it's just too cute!

Here is just a cute picture of Daws all ready for church.  It's cute everyday he asks it it's "church" today.  He loves church!

Dawson, Mommy and Baby selfie  :)

I love this crazy kid!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment