Well baby boy decided to arrive four days early! He is here and we love love love him! He was born on October 24, 2014 at 11:28 a.m. He was 7 lbs. 3 oz. 21 1/2 inches long. I went into labor the night before and got the hospital around 12:30 that night. Than I was at about a 8 at 9 the night morning, but the babies heart rate wasn't looking great and I wasn't progressing, so it was c section time! I was alright with this, I really just wanted a healthy happy baby.
Jesse and I decided on the name Blake Charles. :)
He is a really good baby so far. He is eating well and loves to sleep! Yea!
We love you baby boy and are so glad you are here to be with us.
Dawson wasn't sure about him at first, but now he walks around the house and every three seconds, says, where is baby?! He loves him. The other night Jesse was going to go and take Dawson to get the car washed and Dawson said, "come on baby, let's go!" I had to explain that baby was going to stay here with me. :) such a cutie.
My family has helped a ton! I am very grateful that they have taken Dawson a lot of the time so that I can rest. I'll post some pics later!
No comments:
Post a Comment