Sunday, March 15, 2015

They found the Gold!

   It's been really warm lately so Dawson, Blake and I look forward to our daily stroller ride.  (This is also the only way I can get Daws to nap)  Dawson loves the park and we go there almost everyday.
Nap time!  I thought it was cute his hands were in his pockets

I put Blake in the swing for the first time and he loved it!  He was smiling the whole time.
We love being outside!  I'm so grateful that winter is coming to an end!



   Since it's almost St.Patricks day Lori had Dawson and Addie over for an adorable gold hunt!  They had little "flash lights" to help them look for leperchan footprints!  It was so cute!  Dawson loved it!
Follow the rainbow!....


 The rainbow was really long and they loved following all the colors!


Following the rainbow and getting closer...
Found the gold!
"you are worth more than a pot of gold!"

They also had green eggs and ham, green smoothies, leperchan soup, and frosted cookies!
Dawson liked frosting the cookies, but didn't want to eat it!  He wanted lots of sprinkles!  Addie on the other hand ate all the frosting before it got on the cookie!  :)
Making the green eggs and ham!  Grandma also read the book!  (See the cute leperchan footprints on the wall?!)
They did playdough and crafts too!  Grandma we love you!  Thanks for the super fun day!

Happy St. Paddy's day!


1 comment:

  1. That was a fun day!! Im so glad I got to be there, last day before baby came! You got some really cute pictures of Dawson and Addie. :)

    ReplyDelete