We got a new calling in our ward. We are teaching the CTR 4 class. They are such cute kids. Jesse was so good with them this last Sunday. It was funny little Eli was coloring and I hear Jesse say, "That is really good coloring Eli, even though you can't see the white crayon." I was laughing so hard! Jesse is cute. I hope we can help these children realize and know how much their Savior loves them.
Jesse is also starting his new job tomorrow! He is excited about that. He is such a hard worker and I'm so proud of him. We are excited about the new year and what it's going to bring!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Yay!! I found your cute blog and I LOVE it!! You guys are so dang cute. I had to laugh when I read about Jesse commenting on Eli's good coloring-with a white crayon :) Haha I can see him saying it! We are in Primary now too and it's cute to hear the things the children say. And today is your Birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Annie!!! I hope you have a wonderful day:)
ReplyDelete