Sunday, August 5, 2012

40 weeks!

     Well I am 40 weeks and one day!  I wonder when this little guy will show up!  My doctor said no later than the 12th.  I am hoping I don't have to wait that long though!  We will see.  I took some cute photos of the baby room.  I love it, it turned out so cute.  Jesse hung the pictures last night.  We are getting a crib a little later and the room will be done.  The blanket on the rocking chair is what Jesse's mom made and it is amazing!  

     Last night Jesse and I went to a dollar movie and than to California Pizza Kitchen after.  It was fun to just hang out with the hubby.  :)  Might have been the last date night before little boy gets here.  We are excited!   

3 comments:

  1. Oh my the room looks sooo good!! Haha and that little snail on the quilt cracks me up--so cute!! You are quite the decorator-it looks professional. And you look so dang cute with your bump. Can't wait to see the room and you guys in person!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the room! You guys did a great job on it! I can't wait to meet your little boy! I'm so excited! Well, see ya soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on the room! That is so fun that you have it all ready for the little guy to come home to!

    ReplyDelete