Dawson is here! After 20 hours of labor and than a c-section, he arrived! Jesse and I are very happy that he is finally home. After Dawson was born he started to breathe shallow and had to be put in the nicu. He had to be in there for a week. That was the hardest week ever! It was emotionally draining. They said he had fluid in his lungs and the long labor had put stress on him. He was on oxygen as well and we had to bring him home on oxygen. We went to the doctor today, and we are so happy that he doesn't need oxygen anymore! Yeah! We love having him home, he is such a blessing in our lives. We love holding him and often times Jesse and I have a hard time deciding who gets to change and feed him. ha! We love him!
Daddy and Dawson's first picture! Mommy was out!
My favorite pictures are of these two together! I can't get enough!
This is the cradle that I used when I was little. He loves it.
Going home!
No more oxygen!
I am so happy that he doesn't need the oxygen anymore!!! He was doing so good, I knew he'd be off soon! These pics are so sweet, I love all of them, but especially the one of all of you before going home. It was so fun seeing you guys!!
ReplyDelete