Monday, September 10, 2012

Love.....

    Today is our one year anniversary!  Crazy how fast time has flown by.  I love remembering our wonderful day one year ago.  I married the man of my dreams!  Jesse is everything that I ever wanted and more.  Dawson and I love him sooo much!  He is the best husband and dad ever.

 
We are going to eat some of our cake tonight!
      Jesse and I have loved being parents so far!  The other day Jesse gave Dawson a bath all by himself.  I wanted to help, but Jesse said he wanted to do it all by himself.  He said I could supervise a little.  Haha!  I loved listening to Jesse talk to Dawson.  This is what I heard while I was doing my hair in the other room,     "Oh you like baths don't ya buddy!?  Oh, he is peeing!"  Ha ha Jesse did a wonderful job getting him squeaky clean!

    The other day we went for a walk and the whole time we both wanted to push Dawson in the stroller, it was hard taking turns.  :)
 Jesse loves poking at his cheeks already!  He always says to me...."If his cheeks are red, don't blame me."  I just laugh.  :)
 My mom finally held him at 3 weeks old!  She was scared of the oxygen!
 He loves Grandma and Grandpa
 Family pic!
 We all had dinner at my moms, so fun!
 I love my baby

We can't get enough of you little guy!  So cute!!!!!!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment