Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Our Little Guy.....

    So basically I can't get enough of our little Dawson!  He is such a sweet little baby!  We are loving him sooo much that I just have to post some more cute pictures of our handsome little guy.  He is smiling all the time!!!  As you can see.....

     I wrote a little poem for my little man.....
                             I love you more than words can say,
                             I love you more everyday,
                             I loved you than and I love you still,
                             I always will,
                             That will never change,
                             My baby boy Dawson,
                              I love watching you blossom,
                              I love to hold you,
                              I love the feeling when I do.
                              I love your smiles that melt my heart,
                              In my heart you have stolen a huge part.
                              I love you more than words can say,
                              I love you more everyday.
                              I loved you than and I love you still,
                              I always will.
                              That will never change.
                             

      My favorite time of the day is when Jesse comes home and we can all hang out.  Last night we went out to eat for the first time with him.  Cute little man wanted to be held the whole time, which I was ok with!  I am getting good at eating and holding him.  (Yes you can say that he is spoiled!)  We came home and watched a movie and all cuddled.  It was so fun.  I find myself with tears of gratitude almost everyday for all that I have.


     I love this blanket that has his name on it.  The people I nanny for, the dad's mother made it!  It was so nice of her!
   I am having a hard time when I go shopping, I want to buy all the cute clothes for him!  I didn't have this problem before he was born.  I think it's cuz I picture his cute little body in the outfits now.  I love the way he looks in his cute outfits for the day....but my absolute favorite is a good comfy pair of pjs!  I love cuddling him up and snuggling.  Pjs are for sure my fav.

    This is the first picture he smiled in!!!!  Jesse and I were freaking out at how cute it is.  I love it when I see Jesse taking pictures of him with his phone.  (Which is all the time!)  So cute.

                           

5 comments:

  1. I love seeing pictures of Dawson! He is the cutest thing ever! Keep them coming! I like your poem you wrote too. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It worked that time! :) I think I was forgetting the number in the picture before. I'm glad I figured that out! It was really bugging me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (haha oops, I was writing under Brad's email and didn't notice...But he thinks the pics are sure cute too!!)

    LOVE this!! He looks like a little man in that checkered shirt!! Haha I love it, and that last picture is great, looks like a happy little guy! :) Love you guys! -Jennica

    ReplyDelete