Our Little pumpkin.......
When I put this outfit on Dawson Jesse just said "Oh boy." hahaha! I think he thinks I have too much fun with this little guy.
This next picture is what happens when I leave Jesse and Dawson alone. I was laughing so hard!
Than another night I found Jesse upstairs and he had put Dawson in my pillow all wrapped up!
Jesse and I spoke in church today and I really felt the spirit so strong. Jesse is an amazing man and I'm so grateful to have these two handsome men in my life!
Ready for church!
We went up the canyon again and it was so fun to walk around. It was pretty too.
Family Picture!!!!
It was fun bundling him up! He wore his sweater for the first time!
I will admit, Jesse and I still both want to push the stroller all the time, so we have to take turns. It's hard! Ha! I know we are silly :)
Dawson is so funny. This tiny little bottle is the only bottle he likes! He won't take any other one! So Jesse and I have to fill it up lots! ha!
| Our sleeping angel. |
Jesse's mom made Dawson this cute hat! She made him a blue one....but it didn't fit. He has gotten so big! We had to steal Ethen's hat!
Well we got a crib. I was so excited.....and than I realized he won't sleep by me anymore. I don't know how I feel about this.....ha! So .....he hasn't slept in it yet (only naps) and I don't know if he ever will. Jk, he will....but I don't know when. :)
Have a good week!!!!!
These are such cute pictures, Dawson is getting so big!! I'm excited to see you guys!!
ReplyDelete