Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Magical

     Christmas is a magical time....

Dawson loves the tree!  Jesse and I had fun decorating it and Dawson had fun pulling and staring at it.

 
   This past weekend my sisters and I took my mom on a sleigh ride!  It was for her birthday and she loved it!  Riding on a sleigh was one thing that was on her bucket list!  Check that one off Mom!

  This was before the ride.  We didn't tell her what we were doing.....it was a surprise.  Then a guy came up to us and said, "are you guys waiting for the sleigh ride?"  haha!  My mom was so excited that she started to cry!
There wasn't a ton of snow, but we still had fun.  We sang Jingle bells!
Then we ate a yummy dinner up the hill.
   The night was full of laughing, singing, talking about our favorite Christmas memories and creating new memories!
Happy Birthday Momma!  I love you!

Jesse had surgery last week and Dawson loved having him home to hang out for the day....
Jesse loved it too.  Jesse always says to me, "Isn't having a kid fun?!"  I say....."Yes, it's the best"  :)


Dawson 
Loves people,
drools all the time (like huge puddles!),
hates being alone,
rolled over for the first time,
Loves being swaddled,
Smiles constantly,
sucks on his hands,
loves his stuffed animal dog,
loves his binky,
hardly ever cries,
loves hanging out with Daddy,
likes to talk (squeel),
loves the stroller and car seat (he falls asleep fast!),
laughs hard at Mom,
Loves shopping with Mom (I'm sure Jesse loves that one),
Loves baby lotion (Jesse loves that one too, hahah!)
likes "the jungle",
Sleeps through the night,
this is our little guy.....
Dawson is our sweet little angel. 
We love him!


No comments:

Post a Comment