Dawson got to sit on Santa's lap! Dawson was so cute, he just sat there and smiled. He is such a happy kid! Santa told him that he had been a good boy! So he is coming to our house!
So This morning I went swimming while Jesse watched Dawson. I came home and found that Jesse had built him a huge snow slide! We sent Dawson down and he loved it. (I was a little worried) It was cute though, I love seeing these two together.
I caught a picture of him in the middle of going down the slide! He was sucking on his sleeve. Cute little guy!
This is him after the rush....he smiled!
This past weekend we went downtown to see the lights. It was really fun. Dawson loved it as well, even though he slept most of the time!
We love to see the temple!
I absolutely love this picture of these two!
Family time
Such a happy little guy!
Barb, Mel, Jade, my mom and I made ginger bread houses. It was a really fun night. We seriously worked on these houses for over two hours!
This is mine.... They were all teasing me cuz I made a huge wreath in the back! haha!
THis is Barb's. Hers was a train. Very cute!This is Mel's. We were teasing her and saying she cheated cuz hers was already put together, but hers really is amazing!
This is Jade's! Amazing! She was so hyper and eating so much candy! At the end she said, "sorry I ate so much candy mom." She is adorable!
We had too much fun! According to Jared, Mel got first place, I got second and Barb got third. Than my mom gave us all a 1st place ribbon and $1. haha! I love my Momma!
Christmas is soooooon!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment