Sunday, March 24, 2013

Disneylannd

   Sad day.....my camera broke!  I was in Cali and it just made a weird noise and now is busted.  :(  So....my blogging is going to be less.  We are on the hunt for a new one though!  Hopefully this week!

    My amazing sister and her husband are having a hard time.  Sweet little Trevor had to be admitted into a home.  He had been banging his head against the wall and punching himself.  I love that little kid so much and I am praying for him like crazy.  They are doing tests and trying to get answers to why he is doing this.  They don't know how long he will be there, just taking it one day at a time.  Steve puts it best when he says, "Autism sucks."  Laura is the definition of amazing.  I look up to her so much.  I only wish I could help her more.  I know that the Lord is helping them with all of this.

    A couple of weekends ago my sisters and I got to all go to Disneyland!  It was so much fun!  We left Thurday morning and started the 12 hour drive!  It was actually a fun car ride.  We talked a laughed a lot.
    Barb and Karen laughing...... we laughed a lot.

   When we reached Cali we headed straight for our favorite place to eat, BJ's pizza!  So yummy.  We got deep dish pizza and pazookies.  Then we did a little shopping and walked on the beach.




   The next day we went to Disneyland!  We had a fun filled day there.  The new ride in Cars land was one of my favorites.  It was so cool!  Made me laugh the whole time.
  We got to go to Disneyland two days.  The next day went by so fast!  We really all had a blast.  I love being with all my sisters.
  As you can tell my camera died at this point.  :(  I am going to get the pictures my sister took from when we were at Disneyland.  So i'll have to do another post when I get those.
I missed these two while I was gone


  I missed this little boy so much!





He loves playing in this little crib!  Put a bunch of toys in here and he is good for a while.



One night Jesse put Dawson in the RED VINES box and he loved it.  Jesse is a very creative daddy.
Where did my little baby go?!!?!  He is growing up so fast.  LOVE HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment