Sunday, March 31, 2013

EASTER!

    This year Easter was wonderful!  Here is our cute little bunny.....

   Jesse did think I was crazy when I dressed him like this.  :)

The Easter bunny came to all of us this year!  We hid our baskets!  Dawson found his fast!  (Daddy helped!)
Jesse found his hiding in the grill!
Mine was in the dryer!  I got a huge chocolate bunny and a gift certificate to get my nails and toes done!  (Thank you sooo much Jesse!)
Dawson looked so handsome for church!

  We went to my Mom's for dinner and all my sisters their families were there.  It was fun!  We even dyed eggs and Jesse did a amazing egg!  It took him forever and it was basically perfect!  I wish I took a pic on my phone of it!  We had a wonderful dinner and just hung out!
   I am soooo very grateful for my Savior and all He does for me every single day.  I'm so grateful for the resurection and this gospel.  I Love Him.
Happy Easter!!!!!


Lori this part is for you......
Look what Jesse did the other day!  He was trying to get Dawson to laugh!  Jesse is always doing such funny things.  He is the cutest and best Dad ever!


   HAHAHAHAH!!!!   I couldn't stop laughing!


This weekend Jennica and Addison moved  :(  we miss them and Brad already!

 She is seriously too cute!!!!
I'm glad that we squeezed in some time together!
Grandma was so cute with them!!!!  It was fun talking with her and watching her hold our babies!
Come back soon Addie, Jen and Brad!

No comments:

Post a Comment