Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My heart...

   My heart breaks for those who have died, lost loved ones, or who have been injuried in the Boston marathon.  I am a runner.  I love running and it is so sad that someone has intentionally hurt others who were just doing something that they loved.  I pray for all of those who have been effected by this.  I pray that we can be stronger and better people.  More loving.
   I started running when my Dad died.  It helped me.  It gave me a time to talk to my Father in Heaven and ponder.  I continue to run and love the time it gives me to just think and remember what is important in life.  I am grateful that I can run and I hope that others will continue to run if they find joy in it.  Keep praying.

Top of Utah marathon

No comments:

Post a Comment