Saturday, April 27, 2013

Tulips

   Katie, Tyse, Dawson and I went to the Tulip Festival on Thursday and it was so beautiful!  I'd never been before and I loved it!  I'm totally going every year now!
 Tyse and Dawson have matching hats.  They are adorable.
 Best Buddies!
 This was my favorite!  All the red tuplips were so pretty
 We were here for three hours!  So Fun.

On the way home!  We had a blast!


   This week I also made a bunch of baby food!  It was fun for me.  I think Dawson was bored the whole time though.

 Broccoli, carrots, apples......lots of them!

Time for church!  He is getting hard at church.  He doens't like sitting still!


This picture is my fav!  I think it is soooo cute!!!!!
One night we went and blew bubbles outside.  Dawson loved them!

 He loves crawling under here and trying to get to the cords!
 Toys!!!!!!
He is getting big!  Almost 9 months old



1 comment:

  1. Fun!! You will have to teach me how to make baby food. :) We are SO excited to see you guys this weekend for the big race!

    ReplyDelete