One day we had a pool party, water gun fight and pulled out the slip in slide! Brody and Piper joined us for the fun day! Barb her kids and Laura and her kids came over too! Karen came for a little bit too.
Water fight! The kids loved soaking everyone!
Kaylee, Rachael, Me, Piper, Brody and Jade.
Go Rachie!
We had to beg Barb to get her suit on and go down! She was pretty slow :) haha!
I got air! (I think I went down like 20 times, bruises the next day all over!) Worth it!
Jesse set it up for us and watched. ha! Party pooper
Brody loved it.
These boys loved the new toy I got Dawson!
It was a fun summer day...
Another fun day was spent at the splash pad. Piper and Dawson loved it!
This kid is so happy and loving summer as well!!!! There are many more summer days to come kiddo! Yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment