Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hike

   About a week ago Jesse, Dawson and I went for the first hike of the season!  It was fun.  We strapped Dawson on our back and went up the beautiful mountains!  Dawson loved it....he was very content and happy in the little back pack.  We got lost for a second, and I was freaking out.  haha.  Jesse found the way though, he always does.  The lake was pretty.....



 This one is sooo cute.  Daddy and son hanging out.
Dawson actually got really heavy, so Jesse carried him most of the time.



such a fun family outing

This is what I found when I got home from my morning run.....Jesse is such a good babysitter.  :)

 He was very proud of himself.....I spelled his name out!
 Dawson loves being outside
he thinks he is a big kid and always wants to feed himself!  This is how he ends up......

No comments:

Post a Comment