My camera broke! I'm sad about it, it wasn't even that old! Actually not old at all! Like not even five months old! Jesse and I need to get to the store and see if they can give us a new one or something! I'm going crazy not being able to take pictures of Dawson. Anyways....
These past two weeks we haven't been up to much. Dawson and I went up to Logan with Laura and her kids this past Sunday through Monday and that was a lot of fun. We just went to RaNae's house and hung out with her and her kids. We ate yummy food and stayed up late (well I tried to stay up late, but ended up knocked out at about11) We had a good time.
These are a while ago, but as I told you I don't have any recent ones because of my camera! These are cute though. I love my boys
Jesse loves helping with bath time. He is good at giving him a bath. So cute.
Here is an update of Dawson at age one!
He is 19 pounds (10th percentile)
He is 18 1/2 " (20th percentile)
He has seven teeth! (five on top and two on bottom)
His top teeth have a big gap in the middle. :) so cute
He is close to walking, but not yet!
He can stand without holding onto anything
He loves to pull hair
He crawls really fast
He loves other kids and babies
He loves to share his food with everyone
He does a cute little duck face all the time
He naps really well
He is still a very snuggly baby, loves hugs!
He is jabering more and more
He loves food!
He sleeps from 8p.m. till 6:30 a.m.
He is such a happy boy! We love him!
Cute bum. This is how he usually sleeps
I know this was a random post, but I want to remember what my baby was like at one year old!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment