Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Dawson

   My sweet baby Dawson,
        I can't believe you are one!  This past year has flown by!  I feel like it was just yesterday that I held you in my arms for the first time and looked at you and couldn't believe that you were finally here!  I dreamed you here when I was just a little girl and I'm so blessed to have you as my little boy.  I love you sooo much I can't even explain in words how strong my love for you is.  I love the way you laugh, give hugs to everyone, snuggle with me, smile with your eyes, reach for me and give me slobery kisses.  You will always be my sweet little boy.  You are just like your Daddy, you are such a happy baby and love life. Your Dad and I love you so much!  You are such a joy to us everyday!

Love this smile!  Hope you have a wonderful 1st birthday!

You were so tiny!  Getting bigger and bigger everyday!




Love you more and more everyday kiddo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment