Thursday, October 10, 2013

Bloody mouth and pumpkin bread

    So I'll explain the title of this blog.....yesterday I had just changed Dawson and he was running around the kitchen (we were at Piper and Brody's house) and Dawson felt smack on his face.  They have hard wood floors, so I picked him up and immediatly saw blood in his mouth.  I told Brody to hurry and get me a tissue and and I wiped his mouth.  I could see a lot of blood by his upper teeth and it looked like he cutt his mouth.  (The part of your lip where skin connects the lip to your mouth)  I called Jesse and told him to come over.  Luckly it was 4 p.m. so he was able to come.  Jesse wasn't worried at all and said it didn't even look bad.  I insisted that we take him to an instacare just to be looked at.  Jesse didn't think it was necessary, but took him anyways because I was being a silly overly worried mommy.  :)  He took him and the doctor said that Dawson's mouth would heal on it's own and he would be fine.  Phew.  I know it wasn't that big of a deal, but it was still scary to me!  Jesse was great to help me out.  Glad this little guy is still smiling and dancing.  He seriously cried for two seconds, he is such a trooper.



    Today was a rainy fall day.  I loved it.  We woke up and went to the gym, came home and took a nap, and now we are making pumpkin bread and dancing to music.   :)  We are loving fall time!  Dawson has got some seriously good dance moves.

     

Hope it is yummy!
Have a good day!  :)
I had to add this pic....love those blue eyes and two little teeth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment