Sunday, November 3, 2013

November

I am sitting here typing, looking out the window.  It is a beautiful morning.  It is raining and the leaves are all vibrant.  A lot of them have fallen off, but the strong ones hang on tight to the last little bit of beauty that they have left.  I am learning to love all the seasons and all the memories that they bring with them.  My sweet baby is asleep upstairs; I can hear his soft breathing.  Last night was a good night.  Jesse and I made an apple pie as our cute little Dawson sat in his high chair eating a chocolate chip cookie.  Jesse helped cut up the apples as I did the crust and topping.  At one point I helped with the apples and managed to cut my pinky finger.  Every “a” I am typing hurts.  After we had put the pie in the oven I started to smell something burning.  The pie was leaking and the bottom was burning.  Jesse and I had to clean out the oven.  Our house was very smoky.  Let me just tell you though, the pie was worth it!  So delicious and I don’t usually like apple pie.  It was fun cooking with my hubby.  I love my little family and I love our little family moments that we share together.  Even the small silly moments like making an apple pie and watching our little boy eat a cookie.  Life is good.  Remember to enjoy the small moments Annie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment