Thanksgiving this year was perfect. Jesse, Dawson and I went and picked up my friend, Amy at the airport around 11. Amy is my best friend and I am so excited to have her in town for a whole month!!!! We are going to have some crazy times I'm sure! Anyways....we picked her up and took her to her parent's house to suprise them for Thanksgiving! She brought some fast food from North Carolina and had Jesse put it on the porch and ring the door bell and ran. They were so confused! Than Amy poped out of the bushed dressed as a reindeer! Her mom was sooo excited! They hugged and cried for a good five minutes! It was so cute and fun to watch them. They are both amazing people. Amy hasn't been home for Thanksgiving in 7 years so it was neat.
Than we headed to Jesse's parents house for a yummy feast. It was such a yummy feast too! Jesse's mom is an amazing cook! I can only hope to be half as good of a cook as she is one day. We ate and enjoyed each others company. Than we played games. Jenn and Brad and Addie were there too, which was so fun because we don't get to see them a lot. Addie is getting sooo big and adorable! Her and Dawson love each other.
I am sooo grateful for my family!
This picture proves how hard it is to get a picture of these two together! They are still cute!
Lori pulled out a bunch of train toys and the boys were having fun with that.

I was sad I didn't get a pic of everyone! I am so grateful for Jesse's family though, they are the best!
Dawson got lots of love! Hugs everywhere! I'm so grateful for this snuggly little guy.
Jesse spent the night at his parents and Dawson and I were able to go and say hi to my family. Dawson was very tired. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment