Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Santa Baby

    Christmas time this year is so much fun.  Dawson is loving it.  He is so curious about everything.
 Santa Baby!!!!
   Last night we went and saw the lights down town.  It was fun to go as a little family.  I loved the set up of Christ's birth.  I loved how President Monson says.....we need to have the christmas spirit all year long, even when the lights are all put away.  I want to be better all year long.  I want to do more service, love my family more, and just be a better Annie.


  So Jesse and I loved just watching Dawson walk around!  He looked so cute in his scarf!  After we went and got donuts and hot coco!  Such a fun night.
We love to see the temple!

This picture is right after I put up our tree!  He loves the tree and loves to point and say, "Tree!"
 Jesse couldn't wait to take Dawson outside to play in the snow when we had our first snow fall.
 Of course Jesse was trying to teach him to eat the snow.....typical Jesse  :)  (such a good dad!  That must be taught!)

Dawson didn't love that he couldn't move good.  haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment