Friday, June 13, 2014

Summer is here

   Summer is here and we are loving it!  Summer is my favorite time of the year!  I love pool days, BBQs, bike rides, tramps, hot cement, splash pads, popsicles, sprinklers, little chubby toes in flip flops, and so much more!  Dawson and I are having fun.  Today we went to the splash pad, which he loves!  Jesse, Dawson and I have been to 7 peaks once too.  Dawson loves the big slides with Daddy.  Jesse said that the whole way down Dawson says, "Whoa, whoa, whoa."  Such a funny little boy.  We are already loving everyday!

      This is Dawson with his first popsicle.  He loved it.  He liked sharing with us too.



"Here mom try it! It's good!!!"

I love mornings.  Dawson wakes up and we read books in my bed.  He loves it!  He ususally has to have a tractor or truck by him as we read  :)

Than we go downstairs and eat some cereal.  His new thing is putting all his trucks and tractors on the window seal.  I think it's cute....


Happy boy

1 comment: