Monday, July 7, 2014

4th of July

    The night before the 4th we all go up to Laura's house and have a camp out in her backyard.  It's lots of fun.  We had yummy cafe rio salads, ate ice cream floats, watched fireworks, had a outdoor movie and just hung out.  I sadly didn't charge my camera, so I only have a few pictures that I took on my phone.  Jesse and I slept outside in our tent.  I only lasted till about 2, than I went inside cuz the wind was so loud I couldn't sleep!  Than Dawson woke up at 4.  Stinker!

Watching the fireworks!  He loved them!
The 4th we woke up and had a yummy breakfast of eggs, pancakes, egg mcmuffins and bacon.  Than we all went swimming!  We love to swim.
  That night we went to Chucks and Lori's house and had a BBQ..... so yummy and so much fun.

These two wild monkeys are basically impossible to get a good picture of together!
Addie is a cutie!
Jesse and Dawson caught the parachute man!
It was a great 4th!  So grateful for this land I live in!
Yummy 4th of july popsicle!  :)  Gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment