Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July

Here are just some random fun pics of what we have been up to lately!
Dinner with cousins to celebrate July Birthdays!  HAppy birthday Jade, Melanie and RAchie!
I love when Dawson sits on the stairs like this, so cute!  I use to do this when I was little....
One night I had to run to Gordmans to buys some gifts and Dawson saw this lawn mower...and it was over.  He had to have it!  (Jesse tells me not to give in!  Ops!)
He mowed the lawn for a hour, i'm serious!
Dawson's first band aide!  :(  He fell at the park and it took a while to heal....
He points to it and says "ouch!"

For the 24th we went to 7 peaks and than that night went to Wing nuts to eat, lets just say Jesse enjoyed his wings.  :)
Jesse also did some fire works for us, so cool!  Dawson kept saying, "Blue!"  the blue ones were his fav I guess!
 We also got Dawson his first pair of underwear!  I kept calling them pannies, and Jesse wasn't liking that.  Sorry Jesse, UNDERWEAR  :)  pannies are for girls I guess.  Ops.
He is looking huge in his crib!  :(

And we are doing lots of bike riding!  :)  Loving summer!  July was good to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment