Our little Dawson! We love him so much!
We had a really good thanksgiving at my mom's house. We ate yummy food and played games!
Then Jesse and I headed to St. George.....that is when this happened....
Yup a flat tire. It totally exploded. It was really scary, but I was very grateful that my hubby knew what to do!
We didn't end up going to St. George.....sad day. But Jesse still got to go dirt biking the next day!
We are loving getting ready for Christmas. It is fun having a home to decorate. Jesse put up lights outside and I must say that it looks great! I was a little scared of him on the roof in the dark though!
LOVE HIM! :)
I can't get enough of him. He is so cute!
ReplyDeleteWow, that tire looks awful! That would be way scary, especially with a baby but yeah Jesse is definitely the right guy for the job.
ReplyDeleteDawson looks SO cute in those pictures! Haha, he is cuter in real life though. :) You guys are awesome.