Monday, May 13, 2013

Baptism

   This weekend was stressful, happy, spiritual, hard, fun and exciting all in one!  Kaylee got baptised on Saturday and it was so neat to be able to go and be a part of her big day.  She got baptised on my what would have been my Dad's birthday, so that was really neat.  She was beaming all day long.  I love baptisms, they remind of the importance of this gospel.

  Her headband is made out of Laura's wedding dress.  I think that is so neat!  I should do that with my dress on day!

 Family Picture!

I loved this little chair!  I'm going to have to get him one.  So cute!

   I had my nanny kids all weekend, so they came along.  I am SO grateful for Jesse.  He helped a ton this weekend.  I couldn't have done it without him.  He was nice to watch Brody and Piper while I went and watched Kaylee get baptised.  He's a great baby sitter  :)





Kayla and Piper playing in the sand!
My mom loves those bunny ears!  HA!
Trevor was cute on the tramp
This picture went blurry, but I thought it was so neat!



It really was a neat day......


 Mother's day.....
    This year Mother's Day was wonderful just because it was my first Mother's Day with my Dawson.  He is who made me a Mom and I couldn't be more grateful for him.  He is the light inside me



He brings me sooo much joy.  Mommy loves you Dawson!
I am so grateful for my Mom as well.  Being a Mother now, I now realize the love she has for me.  She has done so much for me and I'm grateful for everything she does.  I love her and hope to be a wonderful Mom like she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment