There is a blog that I follow called Enjoy the samll things. I think this is so true, we need to enjoy the small things. So I decided to make a little list of my small things that I love......
1. I love when Jesse comes home and we all eat dinner together
2. I love the way Dawson smiles with his mouth open
3. I love the way I feel after a long run
4. I love cuddling up with some candy and watching a silly tv show
5. I love the way Dawson laughs at Piper
6. I love the way Jesse looks right when he wakes up
7. I love when Jesse says "We share everything" when he wants a bite of my food
8. I love the way Dawson gives me hugs
9. I love the way Jesse covers his mouth with his hand when he laughs at something really funny
10.I love the way our family is a family
I love how our baby sleeps lately......bum up! :)
Four generations! I love this picture....so neat!
Remember to enjoy the small things......for they are the things that often matter the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment