Tuesday, September 10, 2013

2 Years....

     Jesse and I were married two years ago today!  I love Jesse so much and I feel so very grateful that he chose me to be with for all eternity!  He is sooo patient and kind to me.  He has honestly never raised his voice at me.  I tell my friends that and they don't believe me!  It is true though!  He is the best Daddy in the whole world as well.  He loves Dawson so much and is always doing the cutest things with him.  I love you Jesse Vaughan!  Forever and ever.....

    It was fun looking through these pictures again.  I loved my wedding day.  I married the man of my dreams!  I'm one lucky girl.







 Together Forever

It was fun, last night we made a list of all of the fun things or things we liked that we have done in the past 2 years being married.  It has been a good 2 years. Somethings on our list....
Dawson was born
Random fun while dating
We bought our first house!

Anyways...there was lots more on the list.  :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool that Jesse has never raised his voice to you! He's definitely a keeper! I'm proud that he's my brother. I think he's lucky to have you too!

    ReplyDelete