He is such a boy! He is into everything and climbs on everything as well. I love it! He is so adventurous. I just have to keep my eye on him really well. He also climbs on the rocking chair in his room now, so I had to take it out of there! He was falling off. While I was cleaning he also did this.....
Such a little bum :) A cute one though. He hates gettting dressed too.....
As you can see.... chasing him around
He also loves books lately! All day long we are reading books here and there. He is cute, he'll go and get a book and come sit on my lap. We go to the library every Wednsday with Piper, he loves it.
Daddy reads to him too
They are cute together
This past weekend Lori, Melanie and I made this cute witch shoes! Lori was so nice to let us use all of her supplies! I was having way too much fun with them. I made six! Gave them to my sisters. I'm excited for October!
No comments:
Post a Comment